Working on smaller sized pattern


The question of the day should be:

Is shorter really better?

This question being geared at all the pixie sized folks out there.

Now that I have established a great pattern for all the 'regular' sized people, I am working on a 'pixie sized' version. As I never in my life been a member of the 'XS-S club', I really find it hard to make a decision here. Spontaneously I would think that 'those' would want to show of their cute skinny legs and so I am leaning towards shortening the pattern by quite a bit. Also taking into consideration comments from small waisted women saying they might want to use the skirt while riding a bicycle or exercising otherwise.

So now I am asking advise from all my mini peeps to give me some feedback.

Here you see my first prototype sized XS-M. I think the length works, especially considering that you can adjust the length a bit by pulling the skirt higher or lower on the waist.

Short enough? Shorter? Longer?