First sketches for marketing materials


People will not believe how much more goes into a product than the actual product itself. Designing marketing materials is just one of the many hats I wear as an entrepreneur.
Lucky for me, my talented friend (and name twin) Anke Fachmann, has the expertise and time to lend a hand with this task. We are having a lot of fun bouncing ideas and sketches back and forth and watching the brand evolve.

I thought it would be fun to share some preliminary sketches we are working on, showing off the versatility of SKIRTZ.

There are so many ways to get mileage out of SKIRTZ. Wear them while riding a bike, as a top on your yoga pants, as a cover-up when going to the beach or as a fun maternity (or post pregnancy) top. Did we miss something?

My favorite is the lady on the beach with a cocktail in her hand :-) Thank you, Anke!!
Is it Happy Hour yet?!